For more information about the adopted codes and/or to see all of our building ordinances, please click on 'Building & Construction Codes' located in the navigation submenu to the left.
The City of Craig and Moffat County have adopted the following editions of the International Codes. As of January 1st 2020, all plan review and inspections will be based on the 2018 editions.
- 2018 International Building Code (IBC)
- 2018 International Residential Code (IRC)
- 2018 International Existing Building Code (IEBC)
- 2018 International Mechanical Code (IMC)
- 2018 International Fuel Gas Code (IFGC)
- 2018 International Plumbing Code (IPC)
- 2018 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC)
- 2018 International Property Maintenance Code (IPMC) - City of Craig ONLY
- IRC Section R313 (Automatic Fire Sprinkler Systems) is deleted. Sprinkler systems in one and two family dwellings are not required.
- IRC Section N1188.8.131.52 (Testing) is deleted. Blower door tests are not required.
- IRC Section N102.4.4 (Rooms containing fuel burning appliances) is deleted.
- IRC Section R302.13 (Fire protection of floors) is deleted.